Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sucks To Be A Straw

My mom told me in the morning that we are going to HomeDec., a house decorating convention held at KLCC. No way I will be going. My sister had planned to go to 1Utama with her friends so I messaged Yat Hong and luckily he's going to 1Utama as well. With this, I made my great escape from absolute boredom.

Because my sister is meeting with her friends at 12, I had to wait for Yati and his brother to come so I waited for them at MPH. I spent about an hour doing nothing and half an hour reading a Kuso High School comic book. Then they came and we walked while planning on what to do. The night before, I was going crazy over wanting to eat curry udon so I wanted to have lunch at Sushi King. Outside 1U, there was is concert that was going to be held at night. I knew nothing about Tokio Hotel, only that I thought it was a Japanese band until Yati told me that it was a German band that plays English songs.

We headed to Toys"R"Us and checked out the new Toy Story and IronMan toys. It was so cool! They are selling the Pizza Planet aliens! And they have these Buzz Lightyear toys that resemble the ones in Toy Story 2. Also, they had IronMan Potato Heads. Outside Sushi King, we met Sean, Han Chuen, Wen Loong and Wei Zhuo. They were suppose to watch a movie with other scouts but thanks to Sean they missed the chance to do so as the cinema was crowded.

Yati and Yats did not eat anything because they wanted to eat at Ikea. To save my money, I only had a tempura ebi nigiri and a spicy nabeyaki udon (I wanted curry udon but there were less ingredients compared...). Before the food came, the three of us played Pokeathelon. I got second even though I was the most noob.

After eating, we headed to Ikea and had lunch (lunch part two for me). I had curry puffs only (as usual) because the curry puffs here are the best! As usual and as expected, Yati and Yats had hotdogs and some curry puffs. I had five curry puffs and could not finish because of my lunch part one. It was drizzling when we were heading back to 1Utama but luckily it did not rain. When we got back, we walked around aimlessly and ended up at this home appliance shop. We played around with the laptops, using the internet and then continued to walk around aimlessly because it's fun. Not. Oh yeah, I also made the counter oily with my bag of curry puffs, the oil slipped through the paper bag.

I found out that Sean left me three miss calls so I called him and we met up at Old Town. Yu Feng, Jeremy and Haziq were with the group. We joined them and I ate the rest of my curry puffs. Sean and Yu Feng were discussing about making their fireball for MK night during Skill camp. The idea wasn't bad, they just gotta be able to make it work if not, the idea will be bad.

After that, together we went out to see the Tokio Hotel concert. I first band performing was Pop Shuvit. All I could hear was the bass over the drums and guitar which was over the vocalist, all that came out from the vocalist was mumbles, the only word I heard in all their songs was "konechiwa". Up next was Bunkface, I only know their song, Through My Window but it was a let down because they only sang two lines of the song and the rest was let to the crowd to sing. After Bunkface was some dumb DJ, it lasted one hour before Tokio Hotel finally came out. I was tired so I sat inside 1Utama and listened to the songs. My sister called, we met up and then we went out and watched the band with Yati and Yats. Yats said that they had played their last song so we all left for Ikea together and on the way, another song was played. Yati said that that was his favorite song and got depressed. Hahaha. My sister went to join my parents and I joined Yati and Yats for hotdogs at Ikea. Then we met up with my family and we gave the Yat bros. a ride home, as usual.

Oh yeah, did I mention, we got to watch the concert for free. People who wanted tickets had to buy Tokio Hotel's CD and all they got was free t-shirts, "holly water", "pee" and empty water bottles thrown by the performers. This probably would be the first and last concert I'm watching in Malaysia, unless the concert held here is by a Japanese artist.


Bonus addition: Words of Wisdom,
The life of a straw sucks, you only have two ways of life: be sucked out off all your liquids and get thrown away or fall onto the ground and get stepped and then thrown away. If you're lucky, you would be folded into a star and then get thrown away.

No comments: