Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, September 17, 2010

Pyramid Quartet

After class, I headed to the Disgrace of Egyptian Art (Sunway Pyramid) to meet up with SenzO and Rin. We were missing one person and that is newcomer Pamela whom I've seen a few times are various anime conventions. We met on Facebook and I invited her to join us on our outing after there were some complications on Rin's presence to hang out with us because of some rules her mom had set.

First off we had lunch at Famousa. There we caught up with each other and gobbled our stomaches full. Then we looked around this RM5 shop (forgot the name) where Rin and SenzO bought some stuff for Bao Jin.

Pamela told me that she would arrive at around 2p.m. so after sometime we decided to play bowling first to pass the time. We did not know that Pamela had classes because schools in KL had already ended their school holidays. SenzO was complaining about me giving them face by not scoring high points when I kept getting spares after gutters on the first bowl, which if I did not get the gutter, I would have scored a strike. Well, I was really wanting to give it my all but I thought that we were gonna play a second round so I just played with light intent.

After our game, Pamela arrived and joined us from there. I introduced Pamela to SenzO and Rin and vise versa. I'm glad it went well, there were not that many awkward silences.. We continued on to play archery. While we waited for our lanes, we chatted some more which helped to break the ice. Everyone was pretty good in archery, though Rin was not used to the short ranged lanes because apparently she played at long range archery ranges. I manage to get a bullseye with my fourth last arrow.

After archery, Rin and SenzO 'dragged' me to ride the Farris Wheel and Pamela had to join in the 'fun' to tease me. We went all the way to the bottom and after they saw the price they let me go. Yay~ And then Rin wanted to ride on the merry-go-round and the bumper cars but again, the price killed the spirit. We headed to check out the ice skating rink instead. SenzO left us for a while to buy some stuff he needed.

After checking the price, we waited for SenzO and then we finally got to pay and go in but alas, we had to wait half an hour to get on the rink and by that time we Rin and SenzO has to go back home. So we headed to the arcade outside the cinema to play some arcade games.

There Rin played the Para Para Dance 2 while the rest of us watched. Then all four of us played Datona, SenzO's coin got stuck and so he got left out of the link race but half-way of our link race, SenzO got to play but alone probably because the coin fell in late. I got last out of Rin, Pamel and me. Finally Pamela and I played the basketball game and she beat me. I suck at arcade games...

After that we chilled around and then each of us went home and lived happily ever after. The end.

No comments: