Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back To Class: It's A Whole New Class!

Yay~ Semester 3 has finally started after a long three weeks of boredom. In our third semester at The One Academy, we enter our majors so we get separated from each other. Not really.

Back in class CD1001-1, most of us were going for digital animation so I still see my happy friendly familiar faces in my current class. There were two classes for digital animation so some of us are in the second class, Chia, Wee, Nick and Mal, just to name a few. I'm lucky to still have Wilson and Kai in my class. Our previous class's class representative, Laksh, active girl, Andrea are also in our boat. Cosplayers, Cheryl and fresh cosplayers, Emanuel and Jian Leng, the critical thinker, Laura and along with Kai's self-proclaimed arch enemy in pervertedness, Ann Nee, English power house, Wen Wei and awesome accent, Sharukh are also in my class.

There are not so new faces from CD1001-2 in my class as well. I recognise the twins and CCY. The new face and the only one from CD1001-3, a Korean girl is in my class.

Well, our first class was Language and Communication in Design 3 class which is Drama class for short. It was awesome for a start. Our lecturer, Gary is friendly and fairly experienced. There were discussions and demos and a test to empty out our emotions for dramatic acting. Hahaha. Unfortunately Kai was absent today as he was not feeling well. I called him and he sounded so weak. Poor Kai. Cheryl joked about Kai still feeling unwell from the Space Shot they forced him to ride at the Genting trip. Too bad I did not go or I would have had the chance to see Kai on the Space Shot screaming his lungs out. Ahahaha!

Anyway, now I only have four days of classes! That means three day weekends! Woot! I got lots more free time and because we just entered our majors, the classes I have now doesn't seem assignment threatening. This semester for sure I must do my best! My second semester results did not look so good so I gotta work harder to bring up my marks. Go!

No comments: