Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Flying In The Sky(pe)

Just yesterday I downloaded Skype. And Wayne is my first contact and the only contact I've seen online so far. Where is Kai? He said he only uses Skype because his Mac Messenger sucks.

Today I tried recording my voice using the microphone on my webcam. I previously tried to look for a microphone but just yesterday I realised that I could have just used my webcam as a microphone. Anyway, I sound horrible and stupid and dumb and all the retarded words you can find in the dictionary. Yeah. Bleh.

The sky's gotten really dark. Stupid weather. I hate it when it rains everyday. Oh well. Time to turn to my assignments.


Sigh... I miss playing with my Rubik's Cubes.

I also miss buying Rubik's Cubes. Hmm...

No comments: