Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Maxtionary: Loli, Lolicon

When you hear the word, 'loli', what comes to mind?

The stereotypical thinking is:
A small young girl about the age of 6 to 12 or above who has not or is at the brink of reaching puberty.

Then the follow up for 'lolicon' is:
A pervert who likes small little young girls; a pedophile.

Well, I'm a lolicon but I'm no pedophile. A lot of people look at me uneasily when I claim that I'm a lolicon (with pride) or they'll brush if off thinking that it's a joke.

To me, 'loli' are not small little underage girls! Small little underage girls are 'kids', not 'lolis'. Here's my definition, 'loli' are,

-Girls the age of 13 and above, the oldest being 20.
-Small frame (body); not fat.
-Cute.
-Height and bust size does not matter.

The way I'm proud of being a lolicon is the same way Konata from Lucky Star is proud of being a loli. I guess it's because of Konata's pride I came to appreciate girls who are small sized and so I diverged from the usual mindset of males of loving girls with mature bodies, sexy hips, long legs and huge busts.

Everybody has a different point of view on things. My definition for lolicon are not pedophiles.

No comments: