Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello 2011!

HAPPY

First day of the year 2011, 1/1/11. It's depressing. Everything was kinda going well at first but there were things that pressured me. At Wee's house, we left to have brunch together at a family restaurant. Once again, I did not have enough money to pay for my meal. I had to owe my friends, once again money. Chia and Kai joked about me always having to owe people money but I know that they are telling me to stop having to borrow money. I know that, I hate owing people money but somehow I always don't have enough money.

NEW

Later on, I had to have Kai drive me home because my parents can't get me. It was mentally torturing. Kai had to drive a long way because I live so far away from everyone else. I can tell that he was frustrated and I, full of sorrow and depression. I tried to put on a smile and tell myself it's okay but I can't because I know it's not okay, it never is because I have been always depending on my friends. Helping me all the time. It sucks. I hate it. I don't want to continue be dependant on my friends. So this year, I will change. I don't wanna trouble others no more.

YEAR
Turn of my raison d'etre.
2011

No comments: