Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hey, Happy Birthday Me.

Today I turn 19. Old. Yes. I'm getting old.

Today at college, we get hands on 3D Maya Essential. It really complicated with tonnes of buttons all over the place. I even got lost while my lecturer was telling us what does what but everything went swell. Our assignment was to build a Greek temple. It was fun despite the complicated controls. Well I went bonkers and put a random cubic head with a retarded face in the temple and added some poor little pillars that looked like cannons in it. Haha.

I got down into Jump Ultimate Stars, a game for the Nintendo DS. It's exciting really. I didn't get as frustrated as I would on other games when I lost a few times. Besides Jump Ultimate Stars, another game I got hooked on is Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. To me the game play is new and refreshing. You control a total of four characters, Mario, Luigi, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. You fight enemies instead of jumping on them and killing them off instantly like in the usual Mario games. It's really nice but I can tell that in the upcoming level's it's gonna be tough. Haha.

Like usual, I got an ice-cream for a birthday cake, Brownies Tiramisu. There was a pinch of wine in it. Haha. The birthday celebration with my family was small and simple and ended as soon as we finished the ice-cream. I'm not complaining really because it's kinda the way I like it.

No comments: