Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, January 16, 2011

X-Hoss-Third

Hey, it's been a week already huh. Nothing much happened so I did not really update my blog.

Ken chucked me a bunch of manga to read. Well I'll post some comments after I finish them all. Note that these manga are either quite recent or slowly updated and definitely not completed.

I just finished my line animation. 179 pages and I'm exhausted. God... Things are gonna get harded from now on.

For the past few days it has been cloudy or raining. I can't get a good picture for my Photography assignment. I'm worried. Maybe I should make one later using artificial light.

"Good photos are not taken. Good photos are made."
- David (my Photography lecturer)

I'm starting to try and "make friends" with my markers. Rendering is hard but I'm slowly learning how to render. Just as how Julian, my lecturer and Voon Fei said, put down strokes freely and quickly.

Autodesk Maya is tough but fun. Unfortunately I had to struggle just now because apparently making an antique phone is not easy. All these lofting and planaing to do. Also, Maya lags on my desktop.

I bought a big ass pencil case with Chia, Kai, Wee and Ann Nee at Daiso. I failed to restrict myself from spending my RM50. Guess I have to start all over.

Oh yeah, I was horribly sick the other day. I vomited and had diarrhea and fever. I'm accusing the pieces of pork I had. I should have realise that it went bad when it tasted sour. Anyway, I'm surprised that I recovered my fever in one night. The day I was that sick, it was really scary. I almost fainted (because everything I see went white, my arms and legs went numb and m ears turned cold) and when I was shitting liquids, I sweated as if I had been splashed with water. I'm completely fine now. I just have a smaller appetite and I'm more cautions of the food we have from the caterer.

I finished the main story for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Now I'm playing the bonus stage. The characters in this bonus stage are weird... Well after I finish I'm going to play the second game Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice For All. I'm about to complete Jump! Ultimate Stars. Hmm... I went back to check out my Pokemon in Diamond and Soul Silver. Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time is still fun. I think I should start playing the other games I put in my SD card. Oh how I regret permanently deleting the games I did not want. I should have kept them even though I know I wont play them. It's mixed feelings.

No comments: