Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pasta and Birthday Cakes!

Part 1
Last Tuesday, Laura, Wilson, Chia, Kai, Mal, Ann Nee, Cheryl, Jian Leng, Emma, Mel, Laksh and I went to this pasta and fries restaurant which's name I forgot but I exactly know where to have lunch together and also to surprise Emma as it was his birthday. Along with us was Yumi who was part of Emma's birthday surprise but little did Yumi and Emma know that we had a birthday cake for the both of them so it's like a double surprise. Haha.

After we got seated, Yumi soon arrived and surprised Emma. Then we ordered our food and then when our food came we ate our food. Duh, if not, what? Throw them around and start a food fight? Use our food to make a giant Art Attack? Well the food there was good. It's better than what I had imagined because the shop is kinda small and secluded. This restaurant is mostly famous for it's fries and unique sauces served with the fries. There were numerous newspaper articles displayed at the casher. Yeah. It was good. The fries were something I'd like to call, real potatoes, in them. Unlike fries from McDonald's or KFC, these fries were thick and had filling. Potatoes! I had cheddar cheese with my fries and mm mm! It was delicious.

Well after our meal, Cheryl brought out the birthday cake and we sang the birthday song for Emma and Yumi. Oh yeah, did I mention? Yumi's birthday is a few days after Emma's birthday, on Friday which is today. Yeah. A few people who were at the restaurant sang and clapped their hands too. Yay~ Such participation. After that we rushed to Moral class because we were already more than five minutes late. Yumi sneaked into the class and joined us without our lecturer knowing. We had the cake later when we had our break. Haha.

Part 2
Yesterday after 3D Maya Essentials class, Laura, Kai, Nicole Cheryl, Emma, Jian Leng, Laksh, JuEun, Baddy, Enez and I went to Pasta Zanmai in Sunway Pyramid to have lunch together in celebration to Nicole's birthday. At Pasta Zanmai ready and waiting for us was Chia, Wee, Ann Nee, Mal, Wilson and Sim Yen because they were the surprise team who got the birthday cake Nicole is oblivious of and also to reserve seats for all of us. (I have a feeling I missed somebody out... Hmm...)

Well anyway, we all got settled down and ordered our food. Seriously, I was indecisive. There was many delicious looking pastas and Japanese curry rice dishes to choose! I finally decided on this Ebi Ika Cream Pasta (Prawn and Squid) with the help of Laura (with her exceptionally amazing reasoning skills). Chia, Wilson and I teased Kai and Mal while we waited for our food.

Well food arrived and man I tell you. This is gourmet, fit for me, a self-proclaimed gourmet. Yeah. It's awesome. The freshness of every ingredient, the squid, the prawns, the mushrooms! Everything was perfect! I wanted more but my wallet won't allow. After the meal, the waiters at Pasta Zanmai brought out the birthday cake and we sang the birthday song for Nicole. Yay~ After that Mal, Chia, Wee and Ann Nee rushed to class for their 3D Maya Essentials class. The rest of us stayed and had cake. Wilson and Kai dared me to put the whole of my second slice in my mouth and I did it. Hah. I am awesome with my big mouth as always! Okay, having a big mouth is nothing to brag about, moving on.

After a whole lot of chatting we all dispersed home. Kai, Laksh and I went to Vision Art and Kai and I bought light boxes and I got a new stack of animation paper because mine is almost out. Darn all my mistakes. I wasted a lot of paper there.

Well pasta dishes on birthdays with cake in one week. Awesome.

Oh yeah, did I mention? My 3D Maya Essentials lecturer is a cosplayer, quite the famous pro too. Awesome shits huh? Haha. I have a feeling cosplaying will be a lot different if we see her at events. Haha.

No comments: