Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Inside The Building, Outside The Cafe

Today was the very first so-called cosplay event for the year 2011. I didn't know the details clearly but I found out that this event is actually the grand opening of a new game shop called Asia Games Channel or AGC.

I went to Ikea first at around 9.30am and had breakfast there with my dad who later left when Yati came to join me. It was 10am at that time so we walked over to e@Curve and got to the game shop and that's where I learned about the event details. Apparently some student from SMKBU(3)'s dad was the manager for this shop. Wow. Now this boy has something to brag about.

Anyway, I met Ming Yang there. He's a lot taller now and he's got his voice cracked. Haha. Anyway, Kuui and Meow soon came along and we chilled around. Yati and I walked around before the event started and we checked out the maid cafe that opened recently, Tenshi no Cafe. The cafe looks like the real thing, a real Japanese maid cafe. Problem is the strict rules and limited seats. I guess it's to avoid maids from getting harassed. It's logical to think that way.

There I met my two juniors back in BU(3) in softball club and Japanese club, Teoh and Edi. My, have they grown up. Edi looks completely different. He's slimmed down and has grown taller. I can still recognise Edi though. He just got taller. Apparently they are still in the softball club and the Japanese club which is great news for me. I hope they can play softball at MSSD for our school this year. Well, they told me about Denise becoming the president for the Japanese club this year. Why! Denise did not tell me about this vital information! Anyway, Denise was cosplaying as Saito Hajime of the Shinsengumi. Haha. Well she did a good job for the costume. Almost perfect. Also, not to forget Wei Jin who was in scouts.

Well the rest of the day was pretty much spent looking around, taking photos (Yeah! I finally have a camera I can use for myself!) and playing Jump! Ultimate Stars. Well I met Jian Leng, Emma, Cheryl, Nick, Yumi and Blackcatz as well. And I sorta made new friends with some friends of Rin's. They cling to me as if I'm some teddy bear. It was so scary when they kept hugging me and poking my face. Waaah... Well one of them speaks pretty fluent Japanese and can sing Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu -DEAD END-! Awesome!!

Oh yeah. Today I tried out typing internet memes on Scribblenauts and Yati was with me to witness the epic discovery. I spawned Ceiling Cat, Longcat, Tacgnol, O RLY and YA RLY and LOL WUT. Just now I surfed Google and found that there are other internet memes that you can spawn on Scribblenauts! Too bad you can't spawn Shoop Da Whoop. I can't believe you can spawn All Your Base Are Belong To Us and Over 9000. It's just epic! Freaking EPIC!

Then yeah, I found some internet memes along the way like Fuck Yeah Seaking, Stick It In Her Pooper and The Internet Is Leaking. So funny. I love internet memes, thanks to 4Chan but I don't really like 4Chan.

I had Ikea cuffypuffs for lunch and I met up with Wayne. Yeah. Then from there I hanged around outside Tenshi no Cafe until my dad arrived at 3pm. Yeah. Unfortunately for me I couldn't stay longer because I had to go to a New Year dinner with my sister's godmother. Yeah.

The new shop next to 7Eleven, AGC.

Melvin and Kuui. Kuui was doing his usual terrorist cosplay.








Cheryl, Yumi and Blackcatz. I met them outside. Haha.

No comments: