Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Birthday Mail!

A special parcel came in for me today.

After class, my dad picked me up from college with my sobbing sister who couldn't go to some K-pop concert in Sepang. On the way home, my dad told me I got a parcel delivery today and he was joking about how he thought it was a bomb. While he was making those jokes, I already knew what the box was but I didn't know what was inside.

There was only the three of us tonight so we went to have dinner at the new hocker center opened near my house. After that we went home and my dad passed the parcel to me. The parcel was a birthday present from Wei Mae. It wasn't wrapped though and it was a Zalora box with the words, 'It's here!' on it which made it fitting. I was gonna take the box to my desk and open it but my sister wanted to see what was inside. Since I was in a good mood, I opened it and inside was an M&M's dispenser, named Blue Caesar (which looks purple to me). Inside was an envelope as well wishing me a happy birthday and other joyous stuff.


Thank you so much for the birthday present Wei Mae! It's 10 days late but it's worth the wait. Thank you again!

No comments: