Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Some random updates

I just realised that at least more than half of the blog links to my friends' blogs have either been removed or been set private, etc. Which made me come to a further realisation that I have not been really updated with what is happening to the people I know and of course, not updating my blog frequently. I can say my deviantArt page is worse, as I have hardly ever upload any art work because I was so busy in college, seriously, something has to be done. What kind of life threatening lifestyle is The One Academy nesting?

So I spent little time on reading some my close friends' blogs and I decided to make my New Year's resolution. First, I will update my deviantArt and blogger accounts at least monthly. Do some quick sketches, or simple paintings, single panel comics, whatever, and short blog posts, reviews (I used to review movies, anime and manga, unprofessionally) and whatever's on my mind, stuff like that.

I just updated the thing that was on my mind just now in the previous post, out of frustration, depression and irrationally demanding pity. I was so upset I left the game before it ended and shut down my computer without saying anything. But behind all those negativity, I learn a few things, I think, I might just be saying this because I might want to be pitied, maybe.

Even thought it's just the start of a new semester (or trimester, whatever), I'm starting to stress over my final assignment because we already had a brief idea of what we have to produce and I've already seen what my friends have done and I wanna do something outstanding, which I know I will along the way be half-hearted, discouraged and shit but will might somehow do it.

There is one thing for sure. I have too little time and too many things I want to do.

No comments: