Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Game as Presents

My birthday is just around the corner, like really next to the corner because it's tomorrow. And before it even comes, I got myself birthday presents already. Both of them are games and one is from myself and the other one from Vincent.

I got myself Bastion. A game which I can only remember it for it's epic narration. Steam was having a sale and Josh convinced me to buy it. It was already tempting enough after I watched Josh play it last year. So I got that.

Vince got me something better. Poker Night at the Inventory. I had it in my Steam account wishlist for quite some time and he bought it for me. I'm so moved! Thank you so much Vincent! I really appreciate the gift. It doesn't mater if it was on sale either, it's the thought that counts.

Time to get myself a bunch of Team Fortress 2 promotional items.

No comments: