Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Monday, January 7, 2013

Featured!

If you have been to my deviantArt page before, the first thing you'd probably notice is this awesomely delicious looking photo of a bowl of noodles simply named, "Pho". Yes, it's a picture of a bowl of Vietnamese noodles and no, it's not a photo. It's a painting I did about a year or more ago for a pointless class called South East Asia Culture & Society class. If you haven't seen it, it is here, that means you click on the word, 'here' but not this 'here' here nor this 'here' right here or even this 'here' here but the first 'here' mentioned.

The painting I did was featured on a Vietnamese Community Facebook page called Vietnam Community that started out early this year. In all honesty I am happy but not so happy to the extent I am joyful. Currently I'm working on a 3D model of my original youkai, Taiko-obake and Hitome-bachi. Yay. That's it.

Wow. So many links.

No comments: