Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Gah! Stupid China Brand!

My sister told me about a store in 1Utama that is selling some unusual puzzles and so I went to have a look and found a bunch (about 4) special puzzles and some other usual puzzles. I was so excited, I whooped out my 100 bucks that I had saved and bought a Skewb and a Cross Cube. When I got home, I excitedly ripped out the packaging and started to mess the Cross Cube up. Though blur, I remembered that the extending part of the Cross Cube can turn but because the one I purchased did not, I thought I was just imagining it.

Later, when Tony Fisher's new website came out, I then only found out that the Cross Cube's extended sides can actually turn! This was when I got pissed off at the China company (or whatever), that shop (rather not expose the name) and myself. In Tony Fisher's website, he stated that some of his puzzles were mass produced by some Chinese company. This is what you should expect when you are living in Malaysia, 90% fakes, 10% originals and that 10% only exists in official toy stores like Toys"R"Us. I decided not to ask for a refund at that shop as a reminder to myself to not go frenzy when finding new puzzles in Malaysia and to check if it functions just like the original.

My stupid, shitty, asshole fucking Cross Cube and the awesomely, nicely working Skewb.

No comments: