Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Monday, November 2, 2009

The Heat Goes Up Again

Oh boy, I'm sick again... This really sucks. I have sore throat, runny nose and fever. I don't feel like going to school, I might fall asleep in class while teacher's teaching or if teacher notices my pale face, she might ask me to go home and rest like what Pn. Misliah told me today. Luckily I made an excuse to not go home. I don't wanna skip school half way through the day when I want to be in school.

My school has stopped the H1N1 prevention and everybody must go down to the assembly grounds to have assembly. How stupid is that? They are exposing the students to danger! Look at me! I'm like a moving nuclear bomb! Not help saying that, the school authorities are ignorant towards students cries of worry. I hope I'll get well as soon as possible. I hate getting sick because I wanna go to school and being sick is a burden, it makes me super weak! I can't even play ball with Patches properly. He keeps tugging at the ball when he wants me to throw it for him. Silly dog. Haha...

No comments: