Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Saturday, November 7, 2009

School Canteen Day 2009 - The Worst Canteen Day Ever!

Lazy to do this post so I'll just make it all in point form.

-Go to school, saw something awesome! E.T. in action! Whoa! It's big and bright!
-Walked around, found Kin Yen's game stall. What a messy game.
-Used my first amount of coupons on a dart game. All miss. Imagine getting all darts around one balloon.
-Then walked around with Josh looking for something to spend our coupons on. Seriously! We were there not to enjoy our selves, we were there to desperately spend our coupons!
-Finally took on Kin Yen's game. I suck shit because I got too dizzy at one part of the game.
-Walked around, blah, blah, blah, look at the pictures for a better story.
-Spent all coupons on Dominoes Pizza. A whole box for me! Oh well, shared some slices with some friends.
-Almost died. Kar Loke's parents gave Yat Hong, Yat Sun and I all their coupons. Aaaah!!!
-Bought 10 cans of drinks using our new set of free coupons. The the rest were donated to Esther's stall by Yat Hong.
-Finally went out of school and to Center Point. Late by 2 hours. Geez...
-Played Naruto. I pwn Ken and cut him some slack at our last game when I used Naruto. Naruto dies. Banzai!
-Went to Anime Tech with Yat Hong and Yat Sun to buy myself some Naruto headbands and Chia Kuui's birthday present. Hahaha. The shopkeeper has the words "I hate this job. Why the hell are kids here? Get the hell out of here. I wanna be left alone. I hate my life." all over his face. It was a scary experience in there.
-Went back to school with Marcus and played basketball. Then went home. I'm getting better at shooting the hoops. Woot!


Abel getting ready to be dunked.

Me at the ice game. I like getting my arm numb from the cold. Hehe.





Yat Hong has someones shades on to act cool in front of Esther.

Gory and disgusting pictures of road accident victims. No heads, arms here and there, brains sticking out, bloody face with missing part of head, etc, etc. Gross.

Spot the mistake! Haha! Advertisement fail!

Me at the dunking machine. I sucked bad.








No comments: