Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Monday, November 16, 2009

It's Tomorrow And I'm Thinking About Other Stuff!

Tomorrow's SPM and I'm caught up with a bunch of things I should not be thinking about.
1) Cosplay (I'm thinking about the materials and the things I need to do for it)
2) Bleach (Talking about cosplaying with Denise made me get the Bleach mood back.)

Since I'm still blogging here, I should list down the things I need and things that needs to be done for my cosplay.

Things to get/buy/obtain/borrow:
-Brown hair spray
-Red t-shirt
-Badminton handle tape thingy (optional)
-A wooden handle (preferably a hammer's handle)
-Cardboard
-Varnish

Things to be done:
-Spray paint and apply varnish on the thing I'm gotta make using the cardboard.
-Spray paint and apply varnish on my baseball bat. (Also write the necessary thing on it using marker pen.)
-Don't cut hair.
-Remove tags and badges from my school uniform. (After SPM)

I need to find a way to pull myself away from the computer and those thoughts and work on my history. I'm defiantly screwed because I'm not ready for my history. We should learn geography instead of history!

No comments: