Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, October 3, 2010

There's A Bump In My Mouse Pad

Oh well, there goes a bunch of movie-less months and I feel really empty. Zero inspiration, zero creativity. My mind is constantly thinking of watching movies but I don't seem to have the time to head to a cinema and feast my eyes (and brain) to the big screen, absorbing all the colors and the action and the themes into my scrawny little brain the size of my two fists put together. Yes, I am hungry for movies! And I still have not watched Kara no Kyoukai! Argh!

This is like fourth week of my third semester of college and there're dark clouds looming over the skies in my head. Debbie, my Visual Communication lecturer is another Daniel. She is BORING. She is a BITCH. She has no CREATIVITY. She can't BIRD. She is a female Daniel and do you know what's wrong with females who have bad personality? They are a male with bad personality multiplied by a billion. Yes, Debbie is a billion times worse than Daniel and we are starting to hate her. Family reunion in my ass Debbie. Kai got a better concept full of irony and creativity and you shunned it without taking a single look and tossed a dumb ass boring 'family reunion' concept in our faces. Fuck you.

Daniel returns. Surprisingly he is better than the last time. It was pretty obvious, he stepped into Culture & Society in Malaysia class replacing Va Nee and he had this humble speech which told me that he was afraid of us (Us meaning CD1001-1) because almost the whole of CD1001-1 students built a barrier separating us from the other classes, occupying the back seats, far from the lecturer's stand. I could tell that he was trying to change, which is good, but he reverted to his usual boring speech half-way through. Poor Daniel, most of us did not really pay attention to him but he still went through it, good job Daniel! Keep your spirit strong and try not to be boring!

Drama class has been constantly awesome. Everybody keeps getting split into different groups every week and that we keep on having awesome assignment presentations. Last week, Cardin's play was so touching I cried, in class, the part of the play reminded me of my grandfather's funeral and the song Cardin played, it was perfect! It was so sad, I could not help myself. Anyway, our presentation was not bad either, there were some mistakes through our play but we manage to get an A-. The funniest part was when Wen Wei who was playing 'Russel', accidentally called me, 'Russel' when the character I was playing was 'Richard'. There was this pause when I heard that and I held in my laughter but failed to hold back my while smile, I giggled a little and I was sure I had this weird distorted smile on my face. Luckily Gary, my drama class lecturer did not see my reaction because I quickly recomposed myself and continued the play but my classmates saw my reaction. Hahaha.

Perspective Studies is like modern math all over again, just with 3D cubes images instead of 2D squares. Seamus is a good lecturer, it's just that the subject is kinda boring. Watching him teach us the things similar to what I learned back in Form4 and 5 just makes me uninterested. The cool thing is that we don't have to draw things very accurately. Seamus said that we should relax more when doing our assignments, using set squares is not a must. So much for me stressing over getting perfect accuracy on my last assignment. Haha.

This week I made a new favorite quote,

"People who can't bird shouldn't be in the art industry."
- Wee

It was made when we were ranting about Debbie. Seriously, she can't take a joke because she doesn't understand it!

Oh, by the way, 'bird' means 'talk cock' or '讲鸟话' (or berburung-burung), meaning 'talking nonsense' or 'lame talk'.

No comments: