Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Sour Milk turned Yogurt

I was drifting in and out of sleep because I was feeling cold. As I was about to drift into sleep again, my alarm rang and the two of us sprang up awake. I quickly went over to turn my alarm off and Saw got up and looked at his phone. I was sleeping over at Saw's place.

After cleaning up, the two of us got ready and headed out quietly because everyone else in Saw's house is still asleep. The time was 3:30a.m. Shortly we arrived at Centerpoint McDonald's and we met up with Ryan and Calvin who camped out there. The two of them didn't sleep and Calvin was just about to have his "breakfast". I dropped by 7-11 to grab some coffee and sweets and then we headed to Lydia's house. Lydia was waiting for us outside her house, after another drop by at 7-11 we headed off towards our destination, the reason for waking up so early in the morning, Broga hill.

The hour long ride felt pretty long as we made small talk in the car. When we arrived, Lydia was so worried about us being the only people at the hill because the parking area was very dark and we couldn't see any other cars until we reached deeper into the area. We got down, grabbed our stuff and we started hiking up with me in the lead.

After a while, Lydia and Ryan started telling me to slow down because they were running out of breath. I was actually kinda surprised because I thought of Lydia as kinda athletic. Personally I have bad stamina and I thought everyone else was better than me. Soon after slowing down, Saw who was still pumped up, took lead after overtaking Calvin, Ryan and Lydia. Along the way I just kept giving the others words of encouragement thought it could have been excessive.

When we were about the reach the top, Ryan was giving in already. He had worn the wrong shoes so he started to have cramps in his foot. It must have been very bad because he couldn't go on after we hiked to the third checkpoint of the hill. Ryan told us to go on ahead to the peak while he laid down and rest. This was the first time I climbed up to the peak of Broga hill. It sure was an accomplishment for me. The four of us sat at the rocks after taking photos and waited for the sun to rise but unfortunately it was too cloudy and we couldn't see the sun rise from behind the hills in the distance. After deciding what to do next, we headed down to reunite with Ryan.

After exiting the place, we headed to a nearby coffee shop and had breakfast. There, Calvin found out that it was my birthday when he logged into Facebook and informed everyone else. After the meal, we decided to go to the Shah Alam Botanical Park.

The long ride was most of us dozing in and out of sleep. I'm not sure but it seemed to me that Lydia didn't sleep during the ride. We made it to the park and made a quick decision to see the Four Season House and cycle around the park. After paying the entrance fee, we headed to the bicycle rental tent and got ourselves some bicycles. While at that, we were also deciding whether to go Skytrex as well, Lydia and I were really up for it but Saw didn't want to so we didn't go for it.

We cycled towards the forest area and tried to find the Four Season House. The problem was our bikes were not well maintained because the gears were in pretty bad shape, so were our legs. We got tired really fast especially when cycling uphill. My knees were so sore. Ryan got leg cramps along the way. After reaching several dead end,s we turned back to go back to the entrance area and it was a good thing because it started to drizzle. After returning our bikes, we decided to catch the coach to the Four Season House, turned out it was at the opposite side of where we went.

After we got off at the stop, we walked towards the house and to my surprise, it was freezing cold! We were informed that it was the winter season now but I never had imagined that it was really winter in the building. It was -2.1 degree Celsius and we could see our breaths, we were wet from sweat and wearing shorts, it was really damn cold! After messing around in the freezing cold we headed out and walked around the nearby area of the park. There was a watch tower that we climbed. When we made it to the top, Lydia and I had to help Ryan because both his legs were cramped up to the thighs. It was excruciating pain because Ryan was literally screaming and punching the floor when we helped him loosen his muscles. After enduring the pain, he was okay again.

We walked about the park for a little longer and then visited the animal farm. There were deer, horses, porcupines and tortoises. After a while, we headed back and decided to grab lunch. I recommended the shops around my area but the time wasn't exactly right because it was past lunchtime. The ride this time, Lydia fell asleep with her mouth open. She doesn't know that. Hehe.
 After lunch, Saw dropped me back home. Everyone wished me a happy birthday again and that was that.

This day was definitely the best birthday I've had in terms of productivity and health. An all out exercise day. I was experiencing muscle aches all over the next day though.

No comments: