Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, May 15, 2009

History is history!

Whoot!

We had our history paper today, guess what, I did not even bother to study. When I looked at the question paper, I was like "Oh shit. Die loh.". Well, I think I had the longest sleep ever during exam because I finished my history Paper 1 like it was easy as pie but the fact was I was firing a machine gun at the paper. I guess half of the paper was all tembak. Haha. I drooled on the table again. Gotta try and stop the habit.

Up next, moral, on teacher's day. Hahaha... I also don't give a shit on this paper. It's a waste of time memorising useless definitions. I'd rather sleep than memorising unimportant things that criminals would remember even though he's pointing a gun at a poor man's head.

No comments: