Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Monday, May 18, 2009

Suprise! Suprise! Oh, the irony.

Few weeks ago, SenzO, Yati and I were talking about animes. I noted that I won't watch Ouran High School Host Club because I don't like bishounen (I felt a little regret watching Kyo Kara Maoh! and Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge) and SenzO was telling me how good it was. When I went back home, I decided to download the songs from Ouran just to give it a chance.

Just now, I was listening to the songs I downloaded that I have not listened yet and I came upon the Ouran songs. Without much attention, I highlighted the songs and played them in my Media Player.

My eyelids were covering half my eyes.
I was reading Bakuman.
I was clicking away,
when the first song played.

My eyes almost poped out.
My eyes were receiving music that made me not believe what I just hear.
My brain instantly sent nerve impulses that told me something I never could not believe it.
I was listening to Sakura Kiss by Kawabe Chieko.
A song I listened to at the age when I was still new at anime and was watching simple anime like Bamboo Blade and Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru.

I took back my words about Ouran and placed the title in my "To Watch List".

Oh, the irony.
I'm gonna watch a anime with bishounen in it.
Guess a new era of anime has grown in me,
and I'm gonna continue watching Kyo Kara Maoh! and Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge.

Life keeps changing...

No comments: