Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Anything and Whatever~

On Sunday I went to KDU for the chemistry seminar and meet Yubs and KY there. This time, the seminar was "super"! Only six of us attended the seminar so Mr. RJ told us to tell our parents that the seminar can end faster than scheduled. We had our 10 minute break and Yubs and I went to 7-11 to buy snacks and a suprise awaited for me there! I went to the fridge to grab a drink and I saw...


Flashback...
Cousin's home in Singapore...

Dominic: What do you want to drink? (I'm thirsty.)
Me: Whatever. (I'm gonna choose whatever you offer.)
Dominic: Ok, here's Anything.
Me: !!!
Dominic: Hahaha, yeah. This is Anything, a random drink in a can.
Me: Wow!!


...Anything and Whatever!! The random can drinks found only in Singapore! I called Yubs and we got a can each. I took Whatever (Non-gassy drink) and Yubs got himself Anything (Gassy drink). We grabbed some chips and went back to KDU.

Later that night, I was at Ikea waiting for my mom outside the cashiers sms-ing SY when I saw something really cool! There was a group of mutes taking photos with the posters on the walls of Ikea! And they were using sign language! It was so cool! That was my first time seeing a group of people communicating in sign language in such a big group! I was touched as I was thinking about the hardships they been through without the ability to talk.





No comments: