Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Monthly exams? Who cares?!

Whee~

The most boring time of the year has arrived! Mid-year exams! Wheee~

Most of my friends have started to change their personal message to,
Example 1:
Argh!! Exams!!

Example 2:
Nooo!! I hate exams!!

Example 3:
Exams have the ability to kill.

Oh, who cares?
Well, I don't.

To me, only the major exams are important, screw monthly exams!
I feel so lazy after every paper...
Having said that, I still suffer the headaches of trying to answer my answers.
Chillax~



The time has come,
time to prepair.
The boredom has arrived,
sleep after the exam.
Nothing to do after answering,
play with stationary.
Teacher collects papers,
go toilet and, wheee~

Drool on the answer sheet,
"Oh shit!"
Drool on the question sheet,
"Darn it!"
Drool on table,
"Damn it!"
Drool on pants,
"Holly shit!"

Talk about the paper we just took,
"So easy!", throw at him the book.
Cheat during exam, look at your book,
"Fu fu fu.", the teacher, your paper, she took.

No comments: