Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, October 30, 2009

Ancestor's Birthday

After school, I attended Kin Yen a.k.a SenzO's birthday party at his house. (SenzO means 'ancestor' in Japanese, thus the title.)

After school, I headed towards the school's back gate to search for Kin Yen when I spotted him walking pretty fast in the corridor towards the back gate, so I followed him until he "blitz" away towards the back gate with a girl following him which I assumed and was correct that the girl was also attending his birthday party. I followed them until we reached the back gate and I found out that he was looking for me. After Kin Yen made a sweep to make sure that the people who waits at the back gate that were going to his birthday party was not there, we headed towards the front gate and we found Cassey who made a last minute confirmation if she could go to Kin Yen's birthday party and then I spotted all of Kin Yen's friends (and people) waiting in three cars. I squeezed in the back seat of the car with Kin Yen's mom, Cassey, Bao Jin and Li Liang (was that his name?) and then we headed to the Dominoes pizza outlet in Tropikana where Kin Yen and Li Liang went down to get the food and then we went to Cassey's house so that she can grab her stuff. We headed back to the outlet and pick up the birthday boy and the Liang guy. Poor boy's I they were waiting at the side of the road outside the outlet, I bet they got strange stares from passerbys.

We got to the house and seems like everybody was there already. We got in, settled down for a while and then we changed to out clothes. I was in a state of confusion for some unknown reason. Later after most of the boys got changed, Kin Yen asked why was I not changed yet so I went to change into my casuals and swimming pants. We gathered downstairs (or rather the backyard) where tables and chairs were set up and then we brought down the food and then the party started. This birthday party is a pool party, so where's the pool? The backyard duh! Someone as rich as Otakugami-sama can have a swimming pool at the back of his house. So we were having our food and SenzO (Kin Yen is just too tiring to type) opened his first birthday present because that birthday present is the puzzle to complete the party, it was a water gun, I repeat, was a water gun.

We were having our food and, well, this is a pool party, so people will get wet, so SenzO got wet first, with lychee juice, thanks to Bao Jin. Haha. SenzO then took his water gun and started to spray water. Well, after a few shots, Cassey and Bao Jin took the gun and made me wet. Thanks Cassey. Ugh. I had to dry my shirt under the Sun because I only brought one t-shirt. After the food and after everybody came, we started to dunk, push, pull, kamikaze each other into the pool. Denice came and she told me about her plans of doing Hare Hare Yukai for SenzO. I suggested Caramelldansen. We talked for a while about our plans on who to cosplay for the upcoming Comic Fiesta and then I put that behind my mind and took a dive into the pool. SenzO tried to get everyone to play a game where there's any reason for you to get wet but the game failed because everybody wanted to get into the pool or did they? Well, after some time, the pushed started again and everybody ditched the game and started to mess around in the pool again. As expected, the girls don't do much, except for Cassey and Bao Jin, they kept playing in the water with high spirits.

We played in the pool for hours. A lot of slashing, a lot of jumping, pushing and head shooting by beach ball, lots of stuff. Then, I got leg cramp. I tried to jump and hit the beach ball and my muscle went "This is it for ya sucker!", and then my had to hop one-legged to the side of the pool. Luckily SenzO was passing by so with his help, I got out and Khai helped me to get rid of the cramp. After I was okay, I dried myself and got myself dressed. Denice also did not want to play in the pool also so she also got changed and we hanged around at the tables where the food were. Denice played Ievan Polkka on her cellphone and when it ended, the beach ball the guys were playing with in the pool flew over the fence and entered the golf court. Oups. A lady tried to help us but after seven tries, she apologized and left because her friend ditched her. I think SenzO later fished it back up using a long fishing net. Everybody had to come out of the pool as the sky got really dark and the wind was blowing. Denice played Hare Hare Yukai and we (Denice, SenzO and I) danced to it for half the song. We also did Caramelldansen before going into the house.

After everybody got changed into dry clothes, SenzO brought out his birthday cake and we crowded around the table. SenzO asked how he should put the candles on the cake since there were fruit decorations and blueberry layer on top. I said aloud, "Why don't you put the candles along the side so that it looks like a pinwheel?" Then SenzO had the urge to do it and so the six candles were stuck to the side of the cake with only the big candle on top, above the word "Birthday". After the birthday song, SenzO blew out the candles in one breath, moving his head in a circle shape around the cake. Then he cut his cake and gave up because, as Jia Jun said, he fails as a ninja but passes as a lumberjack. Cassey took over the cutting and soon almost everybody has some cake (some did not get or want cake). After that, SenzO opens his presents with us. I got him a 2x2x2 Rubik's Cube. Brendan, Khai and Jim got him a Sephiroth action figure. Deniel, Timothy and Timothy (the boys from BU4) got SenzO what was suppose to be Nike shoes but turned out as a Nike shoe box, in a Nike plastic bag, with newspapers in the box and, an estimated size of 1/10 to the shoe box, a small box that was actually the present, a fire alarm shaped coin box with a funny note written by the boys on it. Other presents were, three tokens for the gachapon outside Toys"R"Us, an ocha cup, a logbook, a notebook, a fruit basket, a box of chocolates and snacks and a anime key chain (forgot the anime). He thanked us and sarcastically claimed that the box and the newspapers were the best.

After that, we all hanged around while waiting for our parents to pick us up. Most of us hanged around the piano because a number of people there can play the piano. I played with my speed cube since it was in my school bag. Munn Kitt was too humble (look who's talking) but he amazed me with the power of the Fridrich algorithms, he solved it in 15 seconds. Whoa! Now I'm pumped up. Previously I tried to learn Fridrich but it was too complicated for me to understand. Now that I've found someone better than me, I now have the spirit to learn Fridrich and try to beat Munn Kitt's 15 second record. I left soon after. I sure did have a great time and I wish that it lasted longer. Hey Ancestor! You must invite me to your next birthday party! Wakakakaka!!

PS: I was the oldest there being the only 17 year old. Chia Kuui? He's still 16. His birthday's on the 5th of November. Better watch out! Because who knows what emo boy will think of when his birthday arrives.

No comments: