Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

ショック

I had finished the anime, Code Geass and Code Geass R2 and I decided to check out the manga version of it after learning that the manga and the anime are slightly different. Oh, what a suprise I had when I saw the drawing style of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. The difference was big as in the anime every character had a mature feeling and was thin and tall but in the manga, everybody looked chibi! Oooh! How cute! I can't come to think that the beginning chapters of Code Geass are so chibi and yet the plot of the story was full of war and misunderstanding. This shock also came to me after watching Bamboo Blade before reading the manga of it. I really admire the ability of the anime artists to change the chibi looks of manga characters into cool looking figures in the anime.

No comments: