Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, July 17, 2009

Another Random Survey

~*THE BASICS*~
Your Name- Goh Jian-Yong

Nicknames- Max, Mashita

Birthday- 6th Jan

~*HAVE YOU??*~
Been kissed?
When I was a baby. Duh.

Eaten an entire box of Oreos?
Duh. Who do you think I am?!

Been on stage?
Duh! Ok... I had stage fright.

Gotten in a car accident?
I was involved. I saw it happen. Wow~

Death Valley on horseback?
What the?

Stayed home?
DUH!

Made homemade fudge?
Nope.

Seen the Eiffel tower?
Yup, on TV, in pictures, and on the internet!

~*FAVORITES*~
Shampoo: Sunsilk. It makes my hair smooth and silky~ Haha. Girly side.

Soap: Johnson's 5.5

Color: Any colour~

Day: Cool, breezy, sunny days.

Night: Cool, breezy, calm nights.

Band: Base Ball Bear

Season: Winter, I guess...

Commercial: Holly Fuck! I hate commercials! It wastes time and cells in the eyes!!

~*YOUR FRIENDS*~
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
No.

Do you have a crush on someone:
Yes.

Do you have a best friend?
Not really.

Do you rank your speed dial in order of favorite friends?
No.

Who’s your funniest friend?
Yi Han.

Who do you go to the mall with the most?
Yat Hong, Marcus and Josh.

Who do you e-mail the most?
I've stopped sending mail because it's a waste of time.

Who have you known the longest of your friends?
Hmm... Josh, I guess...

Who’s the loudest?
Yi Han.

Who’s the shyest?
Probably me.

Whose parents do you know the best?
My parents.

Who do you go to for advice?
My friends come to me for advice.

Who knows all your secrets?
Me.

Who do you get the most surveys from?
Sue Yin.

Who are you jealous of?
Nobody. It's a waste of brain cells.

Who do you cry with?
Dunno.

What is your usual quote?
Dunno. (That's the quote.)

~*IN THE LAST 24 HOURS HAVE YOU*~
Cried?
Yeah. I cried "Whhaaa!! When can we have lunch...!!)

Eaten fluf?
What's that?!

Helped someone?
Yeah.

Bought something?
Duh.

Dissected something?
Wish.

Cut your hair?
Nope.

Worn a skirt?
Haha. Interesting...

Worn a tie?
Nope. But I really want to.

Been mean?
Oooh.. I zha somebody.

Been sarcastic?
Yeah.

Gone for a run?
I was running, dodging dodgeballs!

Gone for a walk?
Duh. I take strolls from the chmistry lab to the classroom.

Gone to the movies?
Not yet. Haha!!

Gone out for dinner?
Ate at home.

Been kissed?
No.

Felt stupid?
Yeah.

Said “I love you”?
No.

Written a letter?
No.

Written a paper?
No.

Taken a test?
Eye test. I tried looking at a screen without glasses.

Met someone new?
No.

Moved on?
What?

Written in a journal?
Don't have one.

Watched your favorite movie?
I want to.

Talked to someone you have a crush on?
No. We only saw each other.

Given someone a present?
Yeah. The power of friendship. Hahaha!!

Missed someone?
Not until now.

Hugged someone?
Nope.

Had a nightmare?
Wow. No.

Fought with your parents?
Why the heck would I do that?!

Fought with a friend?
No.

Been Scared?
Yeah. Stupid show.

~*WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU*~
Showered?
Yesterday~ (All my troubles fell so far away~)

Ate a meal?
5 hours ago.

What are you wearing right now?
T-shirt and 3/4 pants.

Are you tired?
Yes. I'm gettng tired of this survey!

Are you lonely?
No.

Are you happy?
What kinda question is this?

Are you wearing pajamas?
No.

Are you hungry?
Yes. Haha.

Are you eating?
Unfortunatly, no.

Are you talking to someone online?
No. Signed out MSN.

Are you ready for this survey to end?
100% YES!

How long did this survey take you?
Around 5 minutes I guess. And you are wasting my time!

Do you want all your friends to do this and send back?
Not if they want to.

WELL YOU’RE NOT DONE!!!
WELL, FUCK YOU FOR STATING THE OBVIOUS YOU STUPID SURVEY!!

>>>>FAVORITE STUFF>>>>
Type of sandwich: Egg sandwich. Mmm~

Coffee or hot chocolate?
I like both.

Cold or hot weather?
Depends. I prefer cold eventhough I will sneeze a lot.

Big or little?
Wow. To what? Dirty stuff? Well then, small.

Lace or satin?
What's that?!

Red or blue?
I like both.

New or old?
Both.

Here or there?
What?

OK YOU’RE DONE!!!!!
You are fucking lame, you fucking fucktard fucker survey.
(If only you were Smarter Child.)

No comments: