Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, July 17, 2009

Random Survey

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
-Hmm... Another boring day...

2. How much cash do you have on you?
-60 bucks for fees, 8 bucks for self.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"
-Whore

4. Favorite planet?
-Uranium. It gives me a calm feeling.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
-My dad

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
-Triple Baka - Hatsune Miku

7. What shirt are you wearing?
-Hang-Ten t-shirt.

8. Do you "label" yourself?
-Weird

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
-Which? I got 3.

10. Bright or Dark Room?
-Dim?

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
-She's sweet?

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
-Sleeping. Duh.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
-Ok. But I don't have today's newspaper.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
-I'm not sure...

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
-He? (へ?)

18. Last furry thing you touched?
-Patches.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
-Wow. Random. I don't do drugs and Panadol.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
-Huuuh??? Is that even possible?

22. Your worst enemy?
-None. I don't make enemies. It's a waste of time and effort.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
-I want to fly and if I fall to the ground, I want that million bucks. Ok! I want both!

26. Do you like someone?
-Yeah. So what?

27. The last song you listened to?
-Everybody Hates My Guitar Sound - BEAT CRUSADERS

No comments: