Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tagged by Sue

Directions:
Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog or a note on Facebook with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness.

I, Goh Jian-Yong

1. thinks that this world is boring!

2. wants to live in a world seen in anime and manga.

3. doesn't like arrogant people.

4. daydreams a lot.

5. loves to draw.

6. is an otaku.

7. can be random anytime.

8. likes to sing even though I can't sing very well.

9. dislikes bishounen.

10. is 100% pro-Suzumiya Haruhi.

11. loves Rubik's puzzles.

12. wants to go to Japan.

13. supports moe, loli, meganekko, tsundere and yandere!

14. is slightly colourblind.

15. have action scenes of my doujin running in my head so that I can draw them whenever I want to.

16. wants to be a anime voice-actor.

I TAG:
Yat Hong
Kelly
Joshua S.
Wei Mae
Marcus
Jo Yee
Marion
Sean
Kaili
Timothy A.N.

No comments: