Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Monday, July 13, 2009

Pancakes go together with Mushrooms

As soon as I got off the car, I walked at full speed heading straight to The Apartment. My standard 6 reunion dinner was held there and I was excited and nervous as it's been five years since we saw each other (excluding Josh and Jessie who are in the same school as me and Min and YB who we met in a small gathering in Form 1). I was looking into the restaurant when Josh called me from behind and I half-laughed as I saw about a quarter of my ex-classmates sitting outside. Everybody almost looked different! Well, I recognised Johanan immediately, it seems like his face did not change, only his height. Haha. YB also looked the same as ever, big eyes, nice smile, no change. I sat somewhere near the end of the table and in front of me was YP, yeah, he wanted to meet me after so many years and now that we finally met each other after 6 years, nothing much to say... Hahaha!! Jason pretty much had big differences as he migrated to Australia but he's not as tall as I had expected. Next to me was Jii and in front of him was Vincent. Seemed like they had almost forgot about me but they remembered me as "the guy who draws". I can remember most of the people on the table but there was one girl next to SK who I completely forgot. After checking the class photo when I got back home I then recognise her but still don't remember her name, even after hearing it! What kinda person am I!? Horrible! There was this guy who I have no memory seeing before at all but everyone else knows him. Later, Josh and I found out that he was our "fat karaoke king" in Standard 6. Whoa! He had completely changed inside and out!

Later we ordered our food and drinks. Whoa! This place has placed a friggin' expensive price on drinks that we can get anywhere, Coke, Pepsi, you know, carbonated drinks. I ordered a lamb rack and green apple juice. As expected, the lamb rack is tasty but unexpected, not filling. I was hungry after the meal... so was Johana. Hahaha. We took group photos, talked and exchanged numbers. Jessie came after the dinner because she was watching a movie at E At The Curve (use to be Cineleasure). One by one, each of us left. We decided to have another reunion. I have karaoke, bowling and pool table in mind. Heeheehee...

No comments: