Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Eating Shit Off the Floor

National Service (NS) was the hot topic of today. Everybody was crazy over it and majority were hoping not to get selected, I'm included. Xin, Sam and Jak got hit by the horrible message and Jak said he does not know whether to be happy or sad. Xin was jokking about how Jak would kill all the people at NS. Later in school, we talked about Girl Scouts that sell cookies. It was funny and mostly about getting their customers money using various methods including poison, stun guns, pantie shots and many more.

I checked whether I got selected into NS when I got home and I was relieved to find that I was not chosen. Yippy~!! I told Ken that if I was chosen I would escape to Japan and hide in Mt. Fuji and loose all contact with the outside world. I was half serious about it. Haha.

I watched the 2012 movie trailer. It was out of this world! The Day After Tomorrow was already awesome with the Statue of Liberty getting submerged and frozen but now? The White House getting crushed by Kennedy! And also lands the size of Singapore tipping over and sinking like the Titanic? I have to watch that movie!! Oh, which reminds me, I have not watch Night In the Museum 2 yet. *Sobs

I had fried eggs with ants. Fuck them tiny assholes. That's for getting to my food. *CHOMP!

No comments: