Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Noise!

LOUD!
That's what it is.

LOUD 2009 was a blast! There was music in the air, and hyper people everywhere! (Or maybe it was because I was hyper I thought that other people were hyper too.) LOUD (Living Out Ur Destiny) is a Christian event organised by XYZ and DUMC. This great event was held at the Dream Centre.

There were two parts of the event, one is a bunch of band performances performed by youths outside at the indoor car park and the other is the main event which is held in the auditorium of the building and that is LOUD! (...and I am Aku...)

Josh invited me to the event and I pretty much know all about it and what people can expect going there as it's my second time to LOUD (I was at LOUD 2008.). I got there at around 6 and left my sister to go join with my friends and she join hers. Josh was with Jak, Yati, Yubs and Marcus. We all headed into the indoor car park and I bought a sandwich. We went around and saw familiar faces and friends. The Backstreet Boys (well, half of the Backstreet Boys: WL, WZ, and Jeremy) along with Karmen (missing Marion, they make a combo! (or known as the Yuri Duo)) were there too. We met SenzO and Khai too. As usual, SenzO is as emotionless as he normally is (when there is nothing that excites him for example, K-On!.). Yubs said Ken and Jason were there too, too bad I did not see them... We saw Suzanne, Mark and Vincent also (Too bad Kaili wasn't there or we could have teased Sean. Hahaha!!). We hanged around for a while and then we went into the auditorium with provided thunder sticks.

BAM!

I fell down face down when walking towards Yati who dashed away and grabbed sits for us. I laughed and started to get hyper (Not good news. Haha.) As the countdown counted and people pushing each other through the doors, people around used the pang-pang sticks (thunder sticks) and started to make noise. I joined in and started whacking Jak and Yati with the sticks.

10 seconds.
10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*screams

It's started! LOUD started with the Junkyard Invaders coming onto stage and beat their tubs and pails to the music. The Junkyard Invaders is the main reason I go to LOUD. Haha. After that, the MCs got on stage and gave the opening welcome to everybody. Then was some cheer leading squads performance. They were good but they happen to make one mistake during the performance. The MCs then got back on and got some guys to go on stage and dance to Micheal Jackson's Billie Jean. There was one guy who was like David Elsewhere! He was as jelly as him! And he did a really nice moonwalk! Wow!

XYZ did a really cool dance performance. Project GSus was back and did some songs and then good old Melvin came up stage and did what he always did, convince non-Christians to convert to Christianity (If this statement disturbs you, sorry, people have different points of view from others.). Thanks to Yati, I got very hyper and started bullshitting at everything Melvin said. Then there was this touching video of a guy sacrificing his son for the lives of people on a train. I got teary but soon got hyper again. I unintentionally insulted some sensitive stuff and Marcus got irritated. Thanks Yati! It's all your fault! Yati was laughing at my bullshit. (When Melvin said "All hail the Lord", I said "All hail Britannia!". When Melvin said "Believe in Jesus", I said "I believe in Kamina who believes in me!" and when Melvin said "Believe in Jesus" again, I said "But I'm Haruhiism!".) To everybody, I'm sorry!!

After the closing ceremony, Josh and the others left because Josh was sending Yati, Marcus, Jak and Yubs home. I watched some people play Foosball and I was impressed by how they play it. Josh's brother was among them and Josh explained to me that his brother surfed YouTube and learned skills in playing Foosball. Wow. After my dad came, my sister and I left the Dream Center. Hope there's LOUD 2010 next year!

(Note to self: Better control the hyper-ness and the high-ness.)

No comments: