Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Eclipse

Today was as cold as Genting. Ken lend me his jacket so I did not have to suffer the morning chill as it had rained this morning. We did our usual stuff and I tried to act cute with the jacket as it was kinda big my size. I did Kogami Akira's signature call, "Oha Lucky~" and did some girly anime girl poses. Haha. Fear the power of a bored otaku... Then I had put the jacket above my head and became "headless". Also, I did the missing arm thing like I did yesterday when I felt cold too and wore my lab coat with my left arm folded so that I look like I only have my arm until my elbow. Josh decided to get revenge on me by slapping me with his jacket sleeve like I did to him yesterday. Today a lot of our teachers did not come to class, so basically the whole class (about half the class came to school today...) were waiting for the eclipse and Zack brought his camera to take a picture. We waited until recess came, and we gave up waiting. After school, a nightmare came to me after a series of happy things. The MOT group I'm following has decided a kamikaze!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! The moderators have gone crazy!! Noooo~!!! Now I'm trying my best to get all the MOTs I have not "stolen" before the thread gets locked. Time ticks by. Damn!!

No comments: