Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

一・二・九!

Celebrating Yat Hong and Keroro's birthday~!

First thing in the morning, we (Yat Hong, Yat Sun, Abigail, Yong Ken, Yu Beng, Priscilla, Megdalene, Luke, Benjamin, Huey Teck, Hen Yu, Melvin, Joshua, Chia Kuui, I think some more people... and I) gathered at The BU Community Hall and played basketball from 7 to 9. Then we sat down in the hall and Yat Hong, Yat Sun and I played Pokemon. Later, we (Yat Hong, Marcus, Yu Beng, Yong Ken, Joshua and I) walked to 1Utama. The first place we headed to was the cinema and we bought our tickets for 2012. Guess what?! We bought almost the whole row of seats! Some unknown guy sits in between all of us at seat H03. Haha. We then had brunch at Wong Kwok Cha Chan Theng. There, the two Yats and I unleashed our inner child when we got to experience the wonders of the Wi-Fi application on our Pokemon games. I put a Carvanha up for trade over the Wi-Fi but I don't think anybody would want it since it's nothing much special about it.

After lunch, we went bowling. I sucked at the first game but then I manage to get two strikes in a row in the second game. We met Han Shen and Eugene on the way to the bowling alley and also Luke and Benjamin with their mom at the bowling alley. After the game, we headed to Anime Tech because I wanted to buy Yat Hong's birthday present. Then we (or rather me) speed back to the cinema after we hanged out at Jusco. The following is my review or rather whatever I want to express about 2012.

"Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, but the word "beautiful" itself cannot express how beautiful 2012 was. The crumbling of the buildings, the breaking of the roads, the destruction of the land, it was so very beautiful at every roar of what we call, Judgement Day. I can't help myself but to tremble and shake with excitement! I wanted to jump up, pump my fists into the air and scream at the top of my lungs, "WHOO!". I was almost in tears because it's beauty called "destruction" was overwhelming. I had a huge smile on my face as I watched California crumble under the earth, Yellowstone erupt, Las Vegas in pieces and Hawaii surrounded by volcanoes and magma. I really lost my breath and only got to take in some sips of air when the boring heart to heart talks came in. Imagine, I was sweating in that air-conditioned cinema! I thought I could not eat any more popcorn because of my heavy meal during brunch but I wolfed down the whole box of large popcorn in a blink of an eye! But all good things always come to an end, near the ending of the movie was not as exciting as the middle part of the movie but the part where Jackson dived into the water to remove the cable stuck between the gears in the hydraulic chamber was also exciting but no match for the destruction of the world but still heart racing. Another beautiful part was the ending where the last remanding humans watch the Sun in the horizon in the seemingly corner-less sea. This movie has just made The Day After Tomorrow second in my best "end of the world" movie list and also made itself number one in my best movie list. I wanna watch 2012 again! I rate this five stars! WHOO!"

Later we went back to Jusco and looked at ties and similer stuff for prom. Marcus told me I should wear a vest because it suits me. Good idea! I'm gonna get a vest. Yeah! My mom said that she can get free tickets for 2012! Whoo-hoo! I get to watch 2012 again! Die! Die! Die! Muahahaha!!

*Pictures coming in soon.

No comments: