Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ta Starr Niht (Starry Starry Night)

Damn... I dunno what to post in this since I was suppose to make this blog post like last year! Well, here goes...

Before going to prom, Marcus, Ken, Yat Hong, Shou Jie and I went to hang out at 1Utama first. We watched Zombieland. It's my verry first 18PL movie in a cinema!! Whoo-hoo!! The movie was awesome!! I wanted to post some movie snapshots here but I'm too lazy to search for them...
After the movie, we had two games of bowling and after that, we went to the toilet and got ourselves ready. Marcus insisted that I do my hair in some style and so I did a parting and two slits drop but it's super weird... We then went to the old wing where the connection to One World Hotel is and I had to wait for my date, Sue Yin. As usual, I got nervous and worried because that's me. I always get worried when someone is late for an important date (or not an important date or a date at all). (Note to self: Must watch Alice In Wonderland!!) She arrived with her family and gosh, my mind went blank. Parents. I fear adults. I even fear my uncles and aunts and also my cousins and even my nephews who are older than me! Oh well, after greeting them and some nervous shivers, we made our way to One World Hotel and gather outside the ballroom (or is it?) with other friends. I introduced Sue Yin to some friends after some hard I-dunno-what-because-I-was-like-stoning. She seemed really bored and I was worried but I dunno what to do because I suck at things like this. I'm so stupid with girls I need some guide so that I can speak to them normally and not be nervous and all. Gah, damn! I'm such a dummy!

To make it short, the night was nice. There were performances and games (for certain people only huh) and the dinner was awesome! The only thing that worried my was Sue Yin because she does not know anyone other than me and she was wearing a bored look on her face. She told me later after prom that she had fun but I'm not too sure... Girls are excellent liars to boys. Well, it was great after all. Too bad Xin, Beng and Han's band performance did not stand out well.


Kilometer per Jian-Yong. Haha. It's actually, Ken, Marcus, Shou Jie and Jian-Yong.


A crack in a bowling ball!





Beng's burnt marshmellow.

Everybody hitting the dance floor.






Starry Starry Night

No comments: