Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Into The The Mind Of The Unpredictable Jian-Yong

There has been some stuff going around in my mind for some time already ever since Physics was over.

-Marisa Stole The Precious Thing has been playing in my head for days! I can't help it! Must sing!
-Cosplay material. I still need that badminton handle wrap thingy!
-Drawing~ Drawing~ Drawing~ I have been making new designs and have decided to re-make my Bleach doujin.
-Manga! Manga! Manga! I have been reading more and more manga recently. Psyren, Fairy Tail, Mysterious Girlfriend X and not to mention all the previous already reading manga, Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Bakuman, Soul Eater, Ane Doki and a manga I believe I have terribly forgotten. Monster Soul in on my next reading list! *Edit: I remembered! Mirai Nikki! Haha!
-Bowling! After SPM! BOWLING!
-Prom. Duh.
-Movies! 2012! Zombieland! MUST WATCH!! (Planning to watch The Princess and The Frog too.)
-Comic Fiesta! I can't wait! ROAR! (Salamander's Roar! Oups... Influenced by Natsu...)
-Rage! Rage! Rage! It's emotions forming from the power of manga and music. (Though music is making me go childish. Yi er san yi er san one two three one two three ichi ni san~)
-Internet is now boring... The quote says it all.
-Pokemon! I finally got to touch my Nintendo DS!
-Should I join Rovers? It was my dream but I feel so lazy now after months of not scouting... I need someone to kick some scouting sense back into me... Sean wont be useful in this...
-What's gonna happen next year? Movies! ROAR!!
-Driving lessons. Must get my drivers licence! I wanna hit the road! Freedom~!
-Et cētera. Très bien. 君はこのポストは読むしました。Muchas gracias.

No comments: