Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Shopping, I Hate It, But I Have To.

Here's my shopping list:
-Vest: For prom; need it by Tuesday; if can't buy it, no choice but to use dad's coat that's too big for me.
-Brown hair spray: For Comic Fiesta; need it by Friday; if can't find it, get brown mousse.

Problems so far:
-My mom does not wanna buy that RM99 vest for me at Jusco because, first she says that I would only be wearing it once so it would be a waste of money, the next day she said it's ugly and she does not like it so she's not buying it for me. Hey! It's me who's wearing that vest! Not you!
-That really nice looking vest costs RM399. What the hell? I saw that the coats they sell with the same brand is RM1999! That's outrageous!
-Why the hell doesn't Tesco or wherever sell colored hair spray? All they have are dyes and mousses. I dislike those because I wanna keep my hair black and I don't trust mousses.
-My sister only has gold, blue and yellow hair sprays. Who on earth has gold hair? I know Naruto has yellow hair and KAITO has blue hair... Oh, Goldmember. Gross...

No comments: