Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Moment With UTAU

Today Yong Ken showed me that we can get UTAU for free! And he also sent me two of his tests sounds (not music, haha.). So I downloaded it as well and started learning on how to use it. It was a fun experience even though I had to restart my computer two times to change the computer in Japanese and the UTAU is all in Japanese! So I can't really understand everything on the toolbar. I had a go and I made a song, which is the only song I can play because UTAU uses a keyboard-like format to make songs. The song I made was Do-Re-Mi from the musical movie, The Sound Of Music. It kinda sucks and UTAU runs using Japanese so the English words that came out are very Japanese. Also, the length of the notes and the timing aren't so nicely arrange because, duh, I just learned how to use it. Even so, listening to it makes me happy because it's my first time succeeding in something using something so amazing! I used Defoko (the default UTAU-loid on UTAU) and I'm wanting to download other voices. If you maybe wanna try and listen to the Do-Re-Mi I made feel free to tell me but don't forget that I said it doesn't sound so good. Haha.

No comments: