Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, December 10, 2009

They Are Japanese!

Woot! Guess what? I traded two Pokemon using Wi-Fi and now I've got two Pokemon from Japan! I was lucky and also unlucky because I was so close to trading that Kangaskhan for a male Kirlia. Too bad I was too slow and some other person on Earth got it. Well, I traded a Mightyena for a Japanese Farfetch'd and a Bellossom for a Japanese Stantler. Awesome, huh? I was so excited! Nobody touched my Carvanha though... And the Pokemon I want are asking for hard-to-obtain Pokemon. Hope somebody trades that Carvanha of mine... Oh! And I'm gonna breed my starter Pokemons so that I can dig up some traders! Currently I got, Infernape, Blaziken, Swampert, Sceptile and Blastoise which I got from KY. Oh... I feel so bad because I did not keep my promise to show her how trading works in Diamond, Pearl and Platinum.

Oh well, and some update, there's some problem with my internet connection since my mom changed the modem. Hope it gets fixed soon. Adiós~

No comments: