Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cheap Shit For Poor Performance

Recently I bought this spheric "Rubik's" puzzle because I thought it was really cool to have a ball shaped Rubik's cube but guess what? The puzzle I bought is a piece of crap.

First of all, the color scheme of the puzzle sucks bad. I almost couldn't tell the difference between the blue and purple (must be my colorblindness...). Well, the color circle can turn but you can only turn the center pieces instead of turning all pieces like a normal Rubik's cube! (Imagine a Rubik's cube where you can't turn it's corner pieces at all costs.) Then, the worst part of this dumb ball is that the pieces or should I call them tiles are connected and held together by a rail-like grove on the ball. It's like some steam engine that can't move properly! The tiles often run over each other and jams in place until I move the tiles that got stuck. What the fark! I wasted 30 bucks on this shit! I could have bought a Fisher's cube for the same price with better quality! Sheesh!

The sucked up ball. Don't buy this at all costs!

No comments: