Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Depression And No Motivation

Haih... Today is really some day.

My parents went back to Penang to settle something that has gotta do with moving and so my sisters and I are left home alone with the dogs.

Since morning, all I have done is pack up some of my stuff (when I say some, I really mean little) and use the computer all day (Read: Doing nothing on the computer all day).

For an unknown reason, I felt depressed and restless the whole afternoon till evening despite the fact that I did nothing at all. I have been thinking about my assignments but my mood swayed me away from my motivation and at one point I got pissed off and stressed out because of my groups History of Art and Design project, we did not have a proper meeting yet! Even blogging this now is making me feel tired and depressed. How depressing...

My parents will be back tomorrow and soon we will be moving. How the heck am I suppose to be able to pack my things and finish my assignments at the same time? Haih... Thinking about just makes me even more tired and depressed...

I wish I can get a time out from reality for a day or two or nine. Haha, I made an otaku joke there. Ahh... So tired...

No comments: