Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

THIS IS KENADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah! I finished my yonkoma, Kenada!! I feel so proud of myself and so amazed that I could actually do it! Yaaaaaaaaay~~~~ Hahaha!!

I used Illustrator to draw the whole yonkoma and it took me about two hours to finish. What I did was trace Italy's head along with feathers and part of his neck. Then I filled in color and stuff. For the other characters, Ken (Read as: Kenada) and Canada, I copy-paste the first Italy I drew and edited here and there to change the features, same goes for the other Italys in panel two, three and four. I plan to do one with pencil but too lazy to do so. Hehehe... Oh, and for Ken's head, I simply traced his hair from a picture of him and the other features were taken from Italy or randomly made up. Hahaha!!

Kenada (Illustrator)

After uploading, some colors went off. Pink turned blue... How did that happen...? Nyoron~

No comments: