Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Where Was The Earth Hour Passion?

On Saturday morning, I went to Sunway Pyramid to have my History group meeting about our History project. I went there pretty early so I had to wait for everyone else but it did not bother me since I have my DS with me.

Chia was the first to arrive and soon came Laura, then Ming You and then Tricia. Iris said she was gonna be late so we moved on to a Taiwanese restaurant for lunch. Iris arrive the moment we finished ordering our food. Before the food arrived, we discussed our ideas and then chowed down on our food. After that we discussed for about half an hour or so in about our ideas and then moved on to Starbucks to obtain Wi-Fi connection for Tricia's laptop and we had more stuff to see and discuss about.

After the meeting, my next destination was Ikano Pwer Center. I had to take the bus to Kelanja Jaya LRT station and then the Ikano Free Bus but my bus to KJ was late and according to the Ikano bus time table, I would miss it even if the bus arrives. After about twenty minutes, the bus finally came and I arrived in KJ soon. It was 3.30 and the next Ikano bus would come at 4.30. Wow, one hour to waste. I smsed Yati and hanged around there looking at stuff in this shop that sells cheap random stuff for a cheap price.

While I was enjoying the air conditioning in 7-11, I spotted the Ikano bus at the other end of the road at the LRT station. I was shocked! I thought the bus had arrived earlier than usual, so I frantically ran across the over head bridge and towards the bus when the conductor told me that the bus will come back at 4.30 back from where I came from. There was half an hour left so I just stood at the bus stop and waited for the bus.

The bus came and, duh, I hoped on. It's free so and we gotta do is behave and sit still and enjoy the ride. When we got to Ikano, I smsed Yati and turned out he is still on his way (he walks, pity the gentle giant). So, I headed to E@The Curve and headed to the game shop Tecky told me about that sold Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver at RM189. Turned out it was true and so I bought Soul Silver after some hard decisions. After I bought the (SUPER!!) awesome game, I headed back to Ikano. Yati called me as I was walking pass Dragon-i and we decided to meet at the center of The Curve. We met up and we decided to take a munch at Ikea but before that, we headed to the Popular sale at Ikano because I saw Kar Kit working there.

Yati decided to prank KK. We went near him and as he turned around, Yati quickly grabbed a book in front of him. Then KK walks pass us, Yati quickly asks, "Excuse me, why is this book here?" KK replied without looking at Yati, "Oh, uh, sorry." He blurly look at the shelves and had a confused look. Then he saw me, froze for around two seconds, turned to Yati and smacked him in the shoulder. We then left laughing our asses off.

We headed towards the Ikea cafe and Yati went to line up after I handed him my money and I went to look for a seat. The place was packed! So I headed to the rest area and sat down. Yati soon came back with my half a dozen curry puffs and his hotdog and drink. I decided not to tell Yati about my newly bought game. He finished first (duh, I have six steaming hot curry puffs and his is a warm hotdog) and played with his DS. Did you know that Yati and I think a lot alike? When we were in Form2 and Form3, we often said the same thing the same time and think about the same things. Well, I asked Yati what version he bought and he said, "Soul Silver.". There you go. (The both of us also bought Diamond version.)

While I was still munching away, Yati called Marcus and asked if he could come and join us. After some convincing, Yati got Marcus to join us. We met up at Speedy. Then, we headed to E@The Curve to watch How To Train Your Dragon, not in 3D! (Laugh now)

The movie was good, no, it was AWESOME!! I loved it! I say How To Train Your Dragon is a 'watch again' movie. I wanna watch it in 3D the next time. I simply love the dragon designs and the colors and the characters and not to forget, the story line. It was a whack in the pack! It was so good, Meet The Robinsons fell into the vortex of the crack.

After the movie, we decided to have dinner at Ikea. As we were going down the escalator, Marcus spotted anime DVDs among the sale items and we rushed there. I was so excited! I wanted to buy Suzumiya Haruhi-chan no Yuustu. I watched the whole series on the net already but it's a Haruhi, and you must buy Haruhis. Then I saw Summer Wars, "WOW!", I wanted to buy it too! Then I saw a 2-in-1 special, K-On! and Wolf and Spice II! I got so pumped up and excited but then I saw the price. Holly shit... If I buy these, I won't get dinner... Then I hesitated over and over again and then I, feeling so sad, so shit, so emo, so lifeless, went and have dinner first. I manage to get over half of the lifeless feelings when eating my meatballs. Marcus and Yati played mind tricks on me while we were eating. After eating, I told Yati about my Soul Silver because I could not help hiding it. I wanted to surprise Yati with this blog post actually. He he...

After dinner, we headed back to the sale but it was closed already.... Ha... Ha... Ha... I was really depressed but hey, I have Soul Silver. Oh well... I'll just force Kenada to give me his K-On! downloads when he comes back for his holidays.



Earth Hour? Well.... The only thing we saw was that the mall just switched off the neon lights outside the building. What about the inside?! Where's the Earth Hour spirit?! Why didn't they switch off ALL the lights?! Why can't they let us enjoy the darkness and wonder in the dark?! WHY?! Oh well... Malaysians and Malaysians...

No comments: