Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, March 5, 2010

Rainy Bus Ride Home

Yesterday was the first time I took a bus home. I was really excited because I've never board a bus on a normal day where I'm not going on a class activity whatsoever.

After Design class was over, I followed Chia to the bus stop outside Sunway Pyramid. It was raining so I decided to share my (small) umbrella (or I call it, smarella!) with him but he refused. Before us was Laura and Nick. Nick's car was here to pick her up and from her car she lend Laura her (big) umbrella (or I call it, Bigrella!) and so, Laura offered Chia to share the bigrella with her and after some convincing, Chia agreed go under the bigrella. I was behind them so I got to see this cute and romantic view of the both of them under a big umbrella. Awww~ (They don't have any romantic relationship whatsoever)

Laura is heading into the Pyramid so she suggested that we swapped umbrellas so that Chia and I can get to the bus stop and so we did. At the bus stop, we met with Cardin and Celine. Turned out that they were taking the same bus as me and also getting off at the same stop (I learned my bus number from my dad who did some research). Chia's bus came first so he left. Our bus soon came and we went sat at the back together. For me it was kinda awkward but Cardin and Celine broke the ice for me. Not that I don't know them, I don't really talk to them because we don't always hang out. Haha.

Anyway, we talked in the bus about random stuff, stone, day dream, talk about Pokemon (*laugh now) until we reached Kelana Jaya. The ride took one hour. Wow! After we got off the bus, we said our goodbyes and parted our ways because Cardin and Celine takes the LRT home from there. Going to the KJ stop, it gives me the feeling of nostalgia as it reminds me of the primary school years (and of how stupid and naive I was back then) and the memory of my 400km hike with my scouting buddies (in Malacca, we took the LRT to a bus station and then went to Malacca by bus).

No comments: