Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Omelette + Coffee = Happy JY

Oh yeah, today I made omelettes for lunch. It has been some time since I made omelettes. Wha... This actually reminded me that I actually don't dislike cooking in the kitchen, I dislike it when my mom is around when I cook in the kitchen. Haha...

Well, it's a simple omelette with my favorite ingredients in it.

Eggs - Like duh, omelette is nothing without eggs.

Cheese (Read: CHEEEEEEEEESSSSE!!!!!!!!!!!!) - Omelette would be egg if there was no cheese and I love cheese.

Mushrooms (Read: MUSHROOOOOOOOOOOOMMMSS!!!!!) - Oh yeah, I love mushrooms too.

We did not have much ingredients to use since we are gonna move soon and mushrooms are easy to prepare, so mushrooms it is! Yummy~♥

Yadda yadda yadda~ Cook omelette for sisters and then mine. (Mine is the biggest anyway, hohoho!!)

EAT!

Oh yeah, I made myself coffee before cooking. I need at least one cup of coffee a day now...

Me eating HUGE omelette. So yeah, here's the bald me.
Oh yeah.
This is an epic picture too.
Cookie Monster wants omelette too! Look at him! Haha!!
"Me wants omelette too! Om nom nom!"

Mushroom omelette~♥

No comments: