Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hey Look! It's A Poem After So Long.

Planks of wood leaning against the wall,
nothing is done, collecting dust, that's all.
My mom got them, some are not from a mall,
accidentally kick one of them, and all will fall.
When that happens, anger will befall,
someone will rage, will start shouting in the hall.
Next thing to happen, my name, that someone will call,
I get the blame, even when I have nothing to do with it at all.
I have to move them, move them to the other side of the hall,
once again, nothing will happen, think of something that rhymes with 'hall'.
Writer's block is happening, what words end with 'all'?
Not only something that ends with 'all', but also words that sound like 'all'.
Without realising it, this poem is becoming the opposite of 'small',
I look at myself, I am the opposite of 'tall'.
But wait a minute, the previous line of the previous line should not end with 'small'!
Disappointed with this error, I shall roll up into a ball.
While in this state, I wonder if I will grow tall,
for some reason, I keep coming to the word 'stall'.
So to come up with more words, I went to Google and type 'rhymes with all',
I know, I know, it's cheating but hey, I got the word 'shawl'.
There are some words I've never seen before like 'kroll',
and 'schmall' and you know what, I can't believe I forgot 'install'.
But now the poem is going off track, it's not like the beginning at all!
So I shall end this poem, maybe I could turn this into a rap, oh well, that is all.

No comments: