Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wee's Home Adventure

Yesterday I stayed over at Wee's house after college. I had to pack two days worth of clothes because the next day, today, I am at Wilson's house for our group's drama tomorrow. Besides me, Chia tagged along to Wee's.

Wee's dad picked us up and we headed to Wee's house. Apparently he stays at the Botanicals (or whatever the place is called) which is a five minutes ride to and from AEON Jusco, the big one I went to a few months ago. The moment we got to Wee's house and Wee's dad got off, Wee took over the wheel and we headed to a night market which is nearby, which is also in Chia's housing area.

At the night market, we looked around for the things we need for our drama and also looking at food along the way. For the first time in my life, I've seen so much food in a night market! I was so hungry and excited. Wee also got hungry and excited. Turned out he did not go to the night market often. After going one round, we then bought two red laser torches and then scouted around for food. I learned that some of the names of the food I know is named differently around here. The names I learned must have been the names in Penang while the ones here are the KL names. (Some Penang food and KL food have different names; such as Hokkien Mee (Penang), Prawn Mee (KL))

We bought quite a lot of food. I can say I spent the best RM10 on food ever! I bought two huge ban zheng kuih, gyoza and kuih kak. Chia bought a great huge bag of soya milk for RM2! It was freaking cheap! It was fresh as well! Chia, Wee and I shared it and it lasted until the next day. Chia and Wee bought kuih kak and also this huge piece of fried chicken. It smelled so great Wee and I got extremely hungry we were moaning and raging and screaming in the car on the way back. When we got back to Wee's house, we "devoured" on our food. I almost teared on the kuih kak because it tasted so good! I say it can be compared to the one in Penang.

That night after the food, we bathed and then did our perspective assignment. I did it while on the laptop. We did our assignment until 1.30a.m. and then we went to sleep.

We woke up later at around 6 and went to college. The end.

Haha. Such a short and unexciting post.

No comments: