Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, November 21, 2010

All I Can Eat!

Yesterday after Triplex Training, I went to 1Utama to meet up with my family and we had dinner at Robot Sushi because we got some coupons a few days ago. It was awesome!

Because we can only use two coupons per receipt (and we had a lot of these coupons), my sisters separated from my parents and I and had their own table. At the same time, Robot Sushi was having this All You Can Eat Buffet promotion and I was totally up for it and so I had the buffet while my parents ordered the a la carte menu items to use the coupon because the buffet was not entitled for it. I did not really have a lot of food but I guess it was okay, two meals and a bunch of appetizers and also sashimi. Hmm... Okay I guess...

First off I had a plate of gyoza, and then I had tempura prawns and vegetables, and then I also had this modern-type sushi called Rock 'N' Roll, it was a grilled beef wrapped cheese and mushroom kind of sushi. For my meals, I ordered this tempura and beef bento set meal and also a wagyu burger. I wanted to get some noodles but my mom told me to get other stuff. I got some salmon sashimi. I wanted to order some more stuff but I accidentally filled myself up by finishing my drink. Darn. I got full and could not eat any more, or I would end up walking weird again due to a bloated stomach. I still have two more coupons and I'm thinking of going again, maybe alone this time, the food there is not cheap.

No comments: