Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dislike

Today I watched Takers together with Chia, Wee, Kai, Wilson, Mal, Laura and Ann Nee. To movie was horrible. It sucked. I didn't like the tiniest bit of it and I was speechless about how bad it was. I don't know what but I just don't like it. There were the explosions, the tension, the stunts but something was wrong and I don't know why. It just sucked. If I were to give it a rating on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give it a 0. Yeah, maybe a negative too. Seriously, don't watch Takers. I never felt so much dislike for a movie before, I even lost my appetite, took me some time to digest this feeling. It was that bad. Strange though I could follow the story while everyone else said it was hard to follow. Bleh. I think the storyline was forced made, ever since A-Team and The Losers movies' great hit there were many movies of the same genre made into production and seriously, it's a bad idea. It's starting to get dull and the plots are starting to get pointless, the ending for Takers did not make any sense and it was somewhat like a cliffhanger. Yeash. Didn't like it at all. I dare say Twilight is better than this movie.

No comments: