Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kindergarten, Painting, Toilet Bowls and Shooting Games.

Shit: 1
Thursday, 18th November

Chia, Mal, Laura and I met up at Starbucks at Sunway Pyramid at around 9.30 in the morning. With Kai, Wilson, Wee and Ann Nee, we agreed to help out Chia's aunt, Debbie, do some drawing and painting work for her new kindergarten at Puchong. We all soon gathered at The One Academy's Galley and admired some of our seniors work before departing to Chrisdale kindergarten. The boys sat in Kai's car while the girls and Chia hopped into Debbie's car. We got there and after Debbie's briefing, we worked on drawing simple stuff for kids in the instructed classroom. We drew stuff like vehicles, candy, musical instruments, those stuff you'd find in places for little children, humanoid insects, bla bla bla.

Outside, we were instructed to draw this bunch of kids based on some small scale drawings done before hand by Debbie. What we kinda did was play around before Debbie returned from buy us lunch because the scale Debbie gave us to draw the kids was too small and Chia said that it was better to wait for Debbie to look at it instead of deciding it ourselves. And so Laura, Wee and Ann Nee ran off to a nearby park to play at the swings. Chia, Kai, Wilson, Mal and me waited at the kindergarten instead. The kindergarten looks pretty good. There's a swimming pool there! We hopped around the little playground thing in the kindergarten and talked bird (the actual word is 'talk bull' but we 'talk bird' as we are called The Birds).

After Debbie got back, we got to work. The girls worked inside the kindergarten while we boys worked on the kids. After finishing the drawing, we went back in and we all had lunch together, char siew chicken rice. After lunch, we got back to work. Wee joined the girls and painted the stuff inside while the rest of us boys worked on the outside.

A few hours later, we have some retarded looking kids. Even some fail looking kids. It was so hilarious! At one point, Chia did a mistake drawing one of the kids so he decided to erase the mouth but it got worse and there was this huge black hole for her mouth. It looked like something from Exorcist. Kai and I laughed so hard, I had tears rolling. Later on, we painted on the skin colors and one of the kids looked retarded, as if she was suffering from down syndrome or something. Mal came down to check out our progress and laughed at the poor retarded painting. Of course, all of us boys were laughing too. Later on, there was a perverted looking girl. Ha, now I only realise that all the problematic paintings were girls, why was that? We're not sexist and that's for sure but still... makes me wonder why...

The painting and all took us longer than we thought. We could not finish the job at the planned time, 6.30p.m. and it the sky started to get gloomy. After discussing with Debbie, we decided to return on Monday to continue. So we then took off and headed to Sunway Pyramid for dinner.

Mal suggested T-Bowl and that was where we had our dinner. I was so excited! Ever since Ann Nee told me that T-Bowl was open, I was eager to go there. What is T-Bowl you ask? T.Bowl is a toilet concept restaurant. I remember seeing the restaurant once when watching Ho Chiak! on TV and since then I wanted to go there simply because of their shit-shaped ice-cream. Now, here at T-Bowl, I learn that T-Bowl is more than shit-shaped ice-cream, the food are awesomely mouth watering! I did not know what to eat! Everything looked so good! I just had to sink my teeth in everything! I later then decided on this tomyam seafood ramen. The food was freaking awesome, in bold! I had an ice-cream desert; Yes! I have finally fulfilled my dream of eating the shit-shaped ice-cream, with my awesome college buds too! After the dinner, we all said our good-byes and the five boys marched together towards the outdoor parking lot outside Sunway Hotel. We are staying over at Wilson's house.

At Wilson's house, the first thing we did was pick up his comic books and read. Hahaha! Wilson's room is filled with Marvel and DC comic books and we were attracted to read some. We took turns to bath and after everyone was done, we went down and started to play games. We first played Splinter Cell, Wilson and Wee played first and then Kai and I played next. What was awesome was that Kai did not play it the Splinter Cell way, to be stealth, he played it Call of Duty way, blowing enemies up with a shotgun, running head first into rooms without tactics and laughing hysterically. It was pure awesome. If Laura and Mal were there, they would have seen the crazy side of Kai. Haha. So Kai and I made a great team, I would take out the lights and Kai would take out most of the enemies and the both of us would heal each other when one gets hit. Strangely I would be the one who gets shot most of the time, probably it's because I'm still not used to playing shooter games but seriously, I'm starting to enjoy them. And so we played Splinter Slaughter until 4.30a.m. and then the lights were out.

Shit: 2
Monday, 22nd November

I was late. I was half and hour late but Chia said it was okay and Kai was later than me. We gathered at the TOA gallery again and as soon as Kai arrived, we hoped into his car. Wee went to China for a holiday so this time, there was Chia, Kai, Wilson, Laura, Mal, Ann Nee and Ann Nee's brother, Shen, I could not catch his name properly so I call his Handsome because that was what Wilson and I first heard when he introduced himself. Kai did not come in his Vios, instead he came in a BMW. We were pretty surprised. So Debbie's car got into an accident so she could not pick us up to the kindergarten because it was in the middle of service. All eight of us manage to squeeze nicely in the car, this time no one had to sit on the floor of the car.

We manage to get to Chrisdale in one piece. As soon as we got there, we got to work almost immediately. It was the same. The girls worked on the inside and the boys outside. After finishing the out most side of the kindergarten, I moved in to the wall next to the door and there was Chia and Mal, and Laura who just came out in time to hear Kai and I talking about fish as we walked towards them. Laura said something about the difference between the topics girls and guys talk about and went back in, Chia and Kai followed and Mal and I was left. I decided to help her finish up whatever was left. We worked in silence because the both of us were not good in starting conversations. I sorta started one but it died out fast and there was the awkward silence. Haha. While painting I think about this problem of mine, not good at starting conversations, especially with girls. Haha. I'm well aware that I still have that anti-social part of me that occasionally surfaces and it just reminds me of it.

After we were done, we went in and helped out Chia and Kai on a huge tree in one of the classrooms. What we did was dab this sponge of green for the leaves. It was fun. Haha. After that, we went back into the classroom where we drew the vehicles and stuff and worked in there. Laura, Ann Nee, Wilson and Handsome had already painted some of the drawings already. Without wasting time, we got to work. Laura and Wilson childishly played with paint by painting each other's arms and legs, even though Laura kept telling us that she's not a little girl anymore she behaved like one. Haha. Like Kai said, that is one of Laura's X factors. I agree with Kai as I think Laura's attitude like that makes her cute. Hours passed and we finished at 7.15p.m., again pass the time we thought we would finish. After washing the brushes and changing clothes, we all hopped into three cars, Debbie, Debbie's friend and Kai, and took off for Sunway Pyramid, once again the dinner location is T-Bowl.

I was in Debbie's friend's car with Wilson and for the first time in many years, I spoke a whole conversation for more than ten minutes in Chinese. When we got there, Kai and the girls were not where to be seen, only Debbie, her friend, Chia, Wilson and I were there. Apparently Kai lost sight of the car I was in and he got lost. After talking to the Laura, Debbie manage to get them back on track. This time I had mango sago dessert and this lamb chop. It was awesome! Haha. Again Mal could not finish her meal and I finished it for her so I got to taste the cheese baked rice. It was awesome! Well, thanks Mal. I also want to thank Debbie for this awesome experience and of course the lunch and dinners!

After the dinner, everyone went home and once again, the boys made their way to the outdoor car park next to Sunway Hotel. We are once again staying over at Wilson's house.

Again we read the comics in Wilson's room before going down to play Splinter Cell. Kai was not as crazy as before because the level was kinda harder. He was laughing in the beginning but then it stopped at some point. After Splinter Cell, Wilson and Kai played Black Ops in zombie mode and then they switched to the story mode after they failed twice when the flaming zombie dogs came. Wilson was did not even play for a minute and he fell asleep, we did not notice it until the character was spinning in circles. We then headed to hit the sack.

We woke up the next morning at 11.59, surprisingly at the same time. I woke up earlier actually but I was still feeling sleep so I dozed off again. Well, after we woke up, we got up, brushed our teeth and stuff. Chia got back to reading the comic books while Kai and I got on our laptops and surfed the net. We stayed like this until 1p.m. and then we only had our 'breakfast'. After 'breakfast', we got on the xBox again. Wilson and I played Gears of War but half way through there was a problem so we switched to Left4Dead 2. It was awesome! I sucked though because I still suck at shooter games, I kept shooting my own teammates. I played with Kai and I kept accidentally shooting Kai. Anyway, it started to rain and thunder stroke, loud. Wilson switched off the xBox and we lazed around and talked bird before heading back to Wilson's room and continued to read comics. We left around 5.

Well, what a day. Tomorrow I'll be away until next Tuesday. The Birds are planning an outing again for this Thursday, too bad I can't go. Too bad I'll miss the awesome soya milk! Argh! But oh well, like Mal says, such is life.

No comments: